Ingredients (Methi Sweet Potato Paratha)
- Whole-wheat flour (Atta) (3/4 cup)
- Finely chopped fenugreek (Methi) leaves (1 and 1/2 cup)
- Boiled and mashed sweet potato (3/4 cup)
- Finely chopped green chili
- Chopped coriander leaves (1/2 cup)
- Salt to taste
Makes 3 Servings
- Combine all above ingredients and mix well and knead into soft dough (adding water only if needed).
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6-inch diameter.
- Heat a skillet (tawa), spray or put few drops of oil to grease skillet for the first paratha only.
- Cook paratha on both sides until reddish-brown spots appear. Do not leave parathas standing too long as they will stiffen up. Serve immediately.